Skip to main content

{Percakapan} Tua dan surga

Nusaybah is always excited about numbers and she likes a bit mathematical qs 😜

perhaps it's because she is currently learning about it in nursery, she's starting to ask how old I'm and how old her baba is and commented: 


"Wow, that's a lot of number mama!!  You and baba are very old"


Ouch!!!


but then she asked


Nusaybah: "mama, how old are you then when I'm your age?"


Me:"If Allah سبحانه و تعالى still give me life, I will be 68 years old!"


N:"wooow!! And how old are you when I'm 68 then?"


Me:"oh well, I will be more than 100 years old Nusaybah, why!?


She didn't stop there


"And how old are you when I'm 100 years old?"


Me:" I won't be in this duniya I guess, wallahu 'alam" 


N:"why mama?"


Me:"because most likely I am dead by then, what it means, Allah takes me back to meet Him"


N:"and go to Jannah?"


Me:" ان شاءٓ الله, I pray and hope so"


N:"then, all people who go to Jannah will be very old like you, mama?"


Me:"well not really, Allah سبحانه و تعالى promises that everyone who enter Jannah will be young again"


N:" ow "

-----

سبحان الله 

I found this conversation fascinating since It actually remind me of Hadith when the prophet Muhammad ï·º jokes with the old woman.


Hasan Basri (Allah be pleased with him) says that an old woman came to Rasoolullah (Allah bless him and give him peace) and made a request, O’ Messenger of Allah make Dua that Allah grants me entrance into Jannah. Rasoolullah (Allah bless him and give him peace) replied, O’ Mother, an old woman cannot enter Jannah.That woman started crying and began to leave. Rasoolullah (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, Say to the woman that one will not enter in a state of old age, but Allah will make all the women of Jannah young virgins. Allah Ta’aala says, Lo! We have created them a (new) creation and made them virgins, lovers, equal in age. (Surah Waaqi’ah, 35-37).

Hadith narrated by At tirmidhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful British Columbia Part 1

Ini hasil jepretan ku hari sabtu kemarin....Alhamdulillah kami berempat, my twin, her hubbby, her son and daughter pergi bareng2 ke Waterfront, Cypress mountain (tempat sky) Horsehoe bay (port yang cantik), Stanley park, melewati Lion Gate (semacam jembatan di Bosphorus - Tureky) dan juga Squamish (ada air terjunnya). aku berhasil mengumpulkan 200 pics alhamdulillah! puaaaaassssssssssssss

Pemandangan selama naik Ferry Vancouver- Victoria

Poto ini aku ambil saat naik boat berangkat ke Victoria...sedang sunssetnya saat balik ke Vancouver....SubhanAllah....what a incredible view!

My Poor English

Sudah hampir 2 tahun aku di Inggris dan sejak itu pula bahasa inggris adalah bahasa utama dan bisa dibilang bahasa sehari hari.....alhamdulillah awal awal ngomong suamiku cuman bisa ketawa ketiwi aja mendengar isterinya belepotan ngomongnya...tapi sekarang kadang malah memuji 'wow your english is much better than me now...' cieeeeeeeeeee....seneng dooong hai....tapi apakah itu sekedar pujian untuk membesarkan hati isterinya yang gak pede ama bahasa inggrisnya ataukah memang demikian.....diriku tidak peduli...kalo suami yang ngomong percaya aja deh *hueee...iya dong daripada mikir yang aneh2..mendhing positip aja :P* dalam hal speaking emang diriku agak pede but kalo udah listening apalagi bicara lewat telpon yang sifatnya formal (bukan dengan sisters) masih aja grogi dan bahkan masih berantakan....habis kita sendiri gak bisa lihat gerak mulut mereka dan gak bisa pasang muka bingung dihadapan mereka supaya mereka (lawan bicara kita) memperlambat kecepatan bicaranya...karena...