Skip to main content

Thought of Him ﷺ 

Last Sunday, Nusaybah and her school had choir performance of Islamic nasheed in an event called Big Sing Up. Few Islamic school come together and performed several nasheed simultaneously from 9am - 12:30pm.

ماشاء الله 

It was fantastic atmosphere. There is no instruments played, only daf and humming. There were two international Munshid performed on the stage and all children were so excited. Apparently, one of the singer had a hit song that most children knew (clearly my knowledge was very behind on this department). The kids sang along and shouted the phrase of Takbir, Hamdalah and shahadah. 


One of my favourite moment was when a young boy (year 6) from Islamiya school in North West London performed his spoken words. He won the competition in his school for writing and reciting his poem titled:" what will I do if I meet the Prophet ﷺ "


It was soooo raw, genuine, beautiful as well as eloquent. It brought me to tear and I could relate to every words he said. 


So on the way home, I casually mentioned to Nusaybah and Rumaysa, maybe oneday you can write about the same thing: what you will do if you meet the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.


I completely forgot the fact that I mentioned it (typical me) but today as I was busy in the kitchen and feeding Hudayfah, they were busy upstairs up to something. 


Apparently, Nusaybah typed her version of spoken words and Rumaysa had it a go too.


They told me they had a surprised and that I had to sit and watched as they read it. I was so pleased that Nusaybah and Rumaysa can verbalise their thoughts and feeling ماشاء الله تبارك الله 

but I was a bit sad to hear Nusaybah didn’t feel deserve to meet the beloved Prophet ﷺ .


I hugged both girls and we cried together (maybe for different reasons) and I said to them that it’s true, we might not deserve to be with Him ﷺ because of our actions won’t match up with him ﷺ but the fact that we want to meet him ﷺ and loves him is hopefully enough to make him ﷺ wants to meet us! Try to keep positive because Allah ﷻ is like what we think of Him.


After we are all calm down, I sent them to bed and gave them goodnight kiss. Now I am laying down on my bed having so many thoughts and contemplation. Thoughts on why Nusaybah feel that way, thought on how my parenting so far has moulded my children, thought on whether I have done enough to instil the love for Allah ﷻ and His Messenger ﷺ, thought on what I will say if I meet our beloved Prophet Al Mustafa ﷺ 


Ya Rabb, Ya Sami’ Ya Rahman Ya Rahim,allow us to enter Your highest Jannah and allow us to meet, hug, spend all the time we have listening to the story of revelation from

The lips of your beloved creation, Al Mustafa ﷺ 

 Ya Rabb allow us to meet Him in this life through good dreams and in the akheerah in Jannah.


اللهمّ امين يا ربّ العالمين




"اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلَّمْ عَلَى نَبِيِّنَا مُحَمَّدٍ".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful British Columbia Part 1

Ini hasil jepretan ku hari sabtu kemarin....Alhamdulillah kami berempat, my twin, her hubbby, her son and daughter pergi bareng2 ke Waterfront, Cypress mountain (tempat sky) Horsehoe bay (port yang cantik), Stanley park, melewati Lion Gate (semacam jembatan di Bosphorus - Tureky) dan juga Squamish (ada air terjunnya). aku berhasil mengumpulkan 200 pics alhamdulillah! puaaaaassssssssssssss

Pemandangan selama naik Ferry Vancouver- Victoria

Poto ini aku ambil saat naik boat berangkat ke Victoria...sedang sunssetnya saat balik ke Vancouver....SubhanAllah....what a incredible view!

My Poor English

Sudah hampir 2 tahun aku di Inggris dan sejak itu pula bahasa inggris adalah bahasa utama dan bisa dibilang bahasa sehari hari.....alhamdulillah awal awal ngomong suamiku cuman bisa ketawa ketiwi aja mendengar isterinya belepotan ngomongnya...tapi sekarang kadang malah memuji 'wow your english is much better than me now...' cieeeeeeeeeee....seneng dooong hai....tapi apakah itu sekedar pujian untuk membesarkan hati isterinya yang gak pede ama bahasa inggrisnya ataukah memang demikian.....diriku tidak peduli...kalo suami yang ngomong percaya aja deh *hueee...iya dong daripada mikir yang aneh2..mendhing positip aja :P* dalam hal speaking emang diriku agak pede but kalo udah listening apalagi bicara lewat telpon yang sifatnya formal (bukan dengan sisters) masih aja grogi dan bahkan masih berantakan....habis kita sendiri gak bisa lihat gerak mulut mereka dan gak bisa pasang muka bingung dihadapan mereka supaya mereka (lawan bicara kita) memperlambat kecepatan bicaranya...karena...