Skip to main content

{percakapan} super Mom!

Few days ago when we just came back from out and about my 4 years and 10 months old daughter said to me (out of the blue): 


"Wow mama, you're doing everything!"


I asked: "What do you mean Nusaybah?"


Well, you're a doctor (I don't know why she highlighted this role first- perhaps it's because I just put a bandage on her finger- and you're a driver, you're a cleaner, you're a cook, you're a book reader, you are everything. 


Me:" Awww that's very sweet of you Nusaybah, jazakillah khair for those kind words"


N:"no wonder you're tired all the time, because you're doing everything!"


Me:" errmmmm yes maybe that's why"


Children always speak the truth, in fact,

when I read her bedtime story I often fall asleep before it's even finished and then I mumbled in Indonesian language. She would then laugh.

The strange things: she seems enjoying that kind of situation so she usually stretch her bed time till late by asking me to do my Isha prayer, x y z and then ask me: are you really tired mama? If I say "yes" then she asks me to tell her story.


If a child recognise the massive role of a mother, sometimes I wonder how come capitalist system doesn't? Once again it is an evident for me how Islam for the fitrah of human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful British Columbia Part 1

Ini hasil jepretan ku hari sabtu kemarin....Alhamdulillah kami berempat, my twin, her hubbby, her son and daughter pergi bareng2 ke Waterfront, Cypress mountain (tempat sky) Horsehoe bay (port yang cantik), Stanley park, melewati Lion Gate (semacam jembatan di Bosphorus - Tureky) dan juga Squamish (ada air terjunnya). aku berhasil mengumpulkan 200 pics alhamdulillah! puaaaaassssssssssssss

Pemandangan selama naik Ferry Vancouver- Victoria

Poto ini aku ambil saat naik boat berangkat ke Victoria...sedang sunssetnya saat balik ke Vancouver....SubhanAllah....what a incredible view!

My Poor English

Sudah hampir 2 tahun aku di Inggris dan sejak itu pula bahasa inggris adalah bahasa utama dan bisa dibilang bahasa sehari hari.....alhamdulillah awal awal ngomong suamiku cuman bisa ketawa ketiwi aja mendengar isterinya belepotan ngomongnya...tapi sekarang kadang malah memuji 'wow your english is much better than me now...' cieeeeeeeeeee....seneng dooong hai....tapi apakah itu sekedar pujian untuk membesarkan hati isterinya yang gak pede ama bahasa inggrisnya ataukah memang demikian.....diriku tidak peduli...kalo suami yang ngomong percaya aja deh *hueee...iya dong daripada mikir yang aneh2..mendhing positip aja :P* dalam hal speaking emang diriku agak pede but kalo udah listening apalagi bicara lewat telpon yang sifatnya formal (bukan dengan sisters) masih aja grogi dan bahkan masih berantakan....habis kita sendiri gak bisa lihat gerak mulut mereka dan gak bisa pasang muka bingung dihadapan mereka supaya mereka (lawan bicara kita) memperlambat kecepatan bicaranya...karena...