Skip to main content

Away for a moment......

Assalamualiakum to you all...

I hope you have an excelent Ramadhan this year...and May Allah rewards you abundantly for all the good actions you have done

May Allah accepts your good deeds, your fasting, your prayer, your prostration, your bow and everything you do to draw closer to Him

May Allah assists you in everything you want and everything you wish day in day out.

May Allah provides you with the great blessing for your time, wealth as well as children.

May Allah grants us His forgiveness, steadfastness on holding His Deen.

May Allah helps this Ummah to come out from all the difficulties very soon.

May Allah grants us the Victory for this Deen very very soon. Amin

I want to say Jazakumullah khair for being my great friends and contacts. and also I would like to ask you lot of du'a that I will have a safe journey to go backhome...

Yeah, I am going to visit my beloved family in Indonesia this Ramadhan, the flight is on friday, 19th September and I will fly back to London on 20th October and reach London early Morning 21st October.

so finally, before I depart and travel miles accross the continent and the ocean,I would sincerely ask your forgiveness for all my shortcoming and mistake that I have done to you during our contacts. and InshaAllah I will do the same thing for you without you asking me.

I am sure I can go online while I am there but I am not sure if I have the luxurious time to do it and update the MP / Blog so till then please remember me in your du'a.and perhaps this MP will be absent for a while if not for a month.

Wassalamualaikum

Comments

Astri said…
Mee, kalo bisa ketemuan ya :) Please e-mail me

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful British Columbia Part 1

Ini hasil jepretan ku hari sabtu kemarin....Alhamdulillah kami berempat, my twin, her hubbby, her son and daughter pergi bareng2 ke Waterfront, Cypress mountain (tempat sky) Horsehoe bay (port yang cantik), Stanley park, melewati Lion Gate (semacam jembatan di Bosphorus - Tureky) dan juga Squamish (ada air terjunnya). aku berhasil mengumpulkan 200 pics alhamdulillah! puaaaaassssssssssssss

Pemandangan selama naik Ferry Vancouver- Victoria

Poto ini aku ambil saat naik boat berangkat ke Victoria...sedang sunssetnya saat balik ke Vancouver....SubhanAllah....what a incredible view!

My Poor English

Sudah hampir 2 tahun aku di Inggris dan sejak itu pula bahasa inggris adalah bahasa utama dan bisa dibilang bahasa sehari hari.....alhamdulillah awal awal ngomong suamiku cuman bisa ketawa ketiwi aja mendengar isterinya belepotan ngomongnya...tapi sekarang kadang malah memuji 'wow your english is much better than me now...' cieeeeeeeeeee....seneng dooong hai....tapi apakah itu sekedar pujian untuk membesarkan hati isterinya yang gak pede ama bahasa inggrisnya ataukah memang demikian.....diriku tidak peduli...kalo suami yang ngomong percaya aja deh *hueee...iya dong daripada mikir yang aneh2..mendhing positip aja :P* dalam hal speaking emang diriku agak pede but kalo udah listening apalagi bicara lewat telpon yang sifatnya formal (bukan dengan sisters) masih aja grogi dan bahkan masih berantakan....habis kita sendiri gak bisa lihat gerak mulut mereka dan gak bisa pasang muka bingung dihadapan mereka supaya mereka (lawan bicara kita) memperlambat kecepatan bicaranya...karena...