Skip to main content

14 years! 



14 years ago...

We were complete strangers to one another

Never I heard such a beautiful name as yours 

Never I knew a well-planned man like you

Never I knew someone as forward thinking as you

Never I feel doubtful nor worried knowing you 

who would take my hands for marriage from my beloved father


I couldn’t be more sure than the day you asked me to be your wife

Even though we never met before

But my heart and mind said you’re the one I am looking for 

Many would say I have gone mad

To marry someone I have never met

Many would ask...

How could it be?

I build a life with someone I never see


I said to them that I had one condition

Whoever agreed to this would meet my expectation 

And you were the first person ever agreed

To the condition I had been holding on tight


With the reliance to Allah ﷻ 

We embarked on the journey to build family

For His sake we navigate this married life

Hoping the reward for being patient to one another 

In time of hardship and in time of ease


I am well aware I am not perfect

But having you in my life make me realised

That we don’t have to be great

We just need to try our best

To respect and fulfil our duties outlined by The Most Sacred


I pray Allah ﷻ would please with us

And grants Jannah for the effort we make

For this life is purely a place of transit

The main prize is that as long as He’s SWT pleased!


Mabruuuuuk to my twin too Umm Adam 🤗


Indonesia - 10/04/2004


London - 10/04/2018


PS: picture was taken on our wedding day. My father arranged the horse carriage as a surprise for us and then he made us went around the village on the way to home from the masjid where we made nikah 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful British Columbia Part 1

Ini hasil jepretan ku hari sabtu kemarin....Alhamdulillah kami berempat, my twin, her hubbby, her son and daughter pergi bareng2 ke Waterfront, Cypress mountain (tempat sky) Horsehoe bay (port yang cantik), Stanley park, melewati Lion Gate (semacam jembatan di Bosphorus - Tureky) dan juga Squamish (ada air terjunnya). aku berhasil mengumpulkan 200 pics alhamdulillah! puaaaaassssssssssssss

Pemandangan selama naik Ferry Vancouver- Victoria

Poto ini aku ambil saat naik boat berangkat ke Victoria...sedang sunssetnya saat balik ke Vancouver....SubhanAllah....what a incredible view!

My Poor English

Sudah hampir 2 tahun aku di Inggris dan sejak itu pula bahasa inggris adalah bahasa utama dan bisa dibilang bahasa sehari hari.....alhamdulillah awal awal ngomong suamiku cuman bisa ketawa ketiwi aja mendengar isterinya belepotan ngomongnya...tapi sekarang kadang malah memuji 'wow your english is much better than me now...' cieeeeeeeeeee....seneng dooong hai....tapi apakah itu sekedar pujian untuk membesarkan hati isterinya yang gak pede ama bahasa inggrisnya ataukah memang demikian.....diriku tidak peduli...kalo suami yang ngomong percaya aja deh *hueee...iya dong daripada mikir yang aneh2..mendhing positip aja :P* dalam hal speaking emang diriku agak pede but kalo udah listening apalagi bicara lewat telpon yang sifatnya formal (bukan dengan sisters) masih aja grogi dan bahkan masih berantakan....habis kita sendiri gak bisa lihat gerak mulut mereka dan gak bisa pasang muka bingung dihadapan mereka supaya mereka (lawan bicara kita) memperlambat kecepatan bicaranya...karena...