Skip to main content

Chat again

One evening as I was busy attending my cranky Hudayfah, my eldest said:

"Mama, I think I am going to skip being a parent, I will be straight to become a grandparent! "

I was holding myself not to laugh and ask:"why do you want to skip?"

Nusaybah:"because I can see how hard looking after baby and children is.." 

I think she saw me that evening trying to catch up my breath and constantly on my toes due to her brother.

I then said: "to be a grandparent, you first have to have a child or children, and those children get married and then they will have children then you can become grandparent, so if one day you got married and have children then me and baba will be grandparents."

"Oh... but I just want to be a grandparent without being a parent."

LESSON LEARNED!

As hard as it could possibly be...just pretend to always be in control and in your coolest mode in front of your kids! Because you are building an image and setting example of how mother, wife, daughter should be! these memory will one day become a reference point for them as they grow up. 

I do believe, the way we raise our children isn't far from how our parents nurtured us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful British Columbia Part 1

Ini hasil jepretan ku hari sabtu kemarin....Alhamdulillah kami berempat, my twin, her hubbby, her son and daughter pergi bareng2 ke Waterfront, Cypress mountain (tempat sky) Horsehoe bay (port yang cantik), Stanley park, melewati Lion Gate (semacam jembatan di Bosphorus - Tureky) dan juga Squamish (ada air terjunnya). aku berhasil mengumpulkan 200 pics alhamdulillah! puaaaaassssssssssssss

Pemandangan selama naik Ferry Vancouver- Victoria

Poto ini aku ambil saat naik boat berangkat ke Victoria...sedang sunssetnya saat balik ke Vancouver....SubhanAllah....what a incredible view!

My Poor English

Sudah hampir 2 tahun aku di Inggris dan sejak itu pula bahasa inggris adalah bahasa utama dan bisa dibilang bahasa sehari hari.....alhamdulillah awal awal ngomong suamiku cuman bisa ketawa ketiwi aja mendengar isterinya belepotan ngomongnya...tapi sekarang kadang malah memuji 'wow your english is much better than me now...' cieeeeeeeeeee....seneng dooong hai....tapi apakah itu sekedar pujian untuk membesarkan hati isterinya yang gak pede ama bahasa inggrisnya ataukah memang demikian.....diriku tidak peduli...kalo suami yang ngomong percaya aja deh *hueee...iya dong daripada mikir yang aneh2..mendhing positip aja :P* dalam hal speaking emang diriku agak pede but kalo udah listening apalagi bicara lewat telpon yang sifatnya formal (bukan dengan sisters) masih aja grogi dan bahkan masih berantakan....habis kita sendiri gak bisa lihat gerak mulut mereka dan gak bisa pasang muka bingung dihadapan mereka supaya mereka (lawan bicara kita) memperlambat kecepatan bicaranya...karena...